More Articles for Marcia Gruver Doyle
During its annual Grand Awards Dinner in Washington, D.C., the Construction Writers Association (CWA) inducted Randall-Reilly Construction Media Editorial Director Marcia Gruver Doyle into its Hall of Fame. This highly prestigious award is presented to select individuals who exemplify true ...
Rural America’s Vital Road Needs “Overlooked” By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Politicians and planners involved in “policy discussions” about future transportation funding and development are overlooking the people of rural America. So says John Horsley, executive director of ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views