More Articles for Marcia Gruver Doyle
During its annual Grand Awards Dinner in Washington, D.C., the Construction Writers Association (CWA) inducted Randall-Reilly Construction Media Editorial Director Marcia Gruver Doyle into its Hall of Fame. This highly prestigious award is presented to select individuals who exemplify true ...
Rural America’s Vital Road Needs “Overlooked” By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Politicians and planners involved in “policy discussions” about future transportation funding and development are overlooking the people of rural America. So says John Horsley, executive director of ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views