More Articles for Marathon County
A bill proposed in the Wisconsin state Legislature would ban drivers from talking on their cellphones while driving in a construction zone, the Associated Press reported. Sen. Jerry Petrowski (R-Wis.) authored the bill, which would be in place only when workers ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers114 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views