More Articles for MARAD
The federal government shut down at 12:01 a.m., and today 18,481 U.S. Department of Transportation employees aren’t at work because of the shutdown. Obviously, the furloughs are affecting federally-funded programs, with many operations shutting down until the government is back to ...
Better Roads reported Friday that the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) would remain operational if the federal government shuts down Tuesday. However, if a government shutdown occurs, about one in three USDOT employees would face furloughs. According to a plan released Friday ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker265 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges144 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes139 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon112 Views