More Articles for mapping
Topcon Positioning Systems announced today one of the company’s largest distributors -- Land Measurement Systems (LMS) of Calgary, Alberta -- has been purchased by Brandt Tractor, Ltd. LMS has offices in offices in Winnipeg, Vancouver and Edmonton. Brandt is part of The ...
Topcon has aligned with Geospatial Holdings, Inc. to jointly market Geospatial’s Smart Probe Pipeline Mapping Technologies with Topcon’s IP-S2, 3D aboveground mobile mapping system. The combined technologies will enable municipalities, engineers, pipeline operators and utilities to gather and manage 3D geo-referenced surface ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views