More Articles for MAP-21 webinars
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) released interim guidance documents and Q&A’s regarding implementation of MAP-21. FHWA will also hold two webinars to provide an overview of the MAP-21 guidance documents. MAP-21 implementation webinars will be held the following days: 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views