More Articles for MAP 21: Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century
Passing a Kidney Stone “A tie,” football coach Vince Lombardi is said to have famously said, “is like kissing your sister.” If we accept this wisdom from the Green Bay Packers legend, it follows that the recently enacted federal transportation bill is ...
Congress is finally showing us the money. It might not be what we need maintain, improve and build new infrastructure, but it's a start. The first vote of confidence was MAP 21: Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?418 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views