More Articles for MAP-21 legislation
Get 'em Dirty By John Latta From the days when SAFETEA-LU’s expiration was way in the future, until today, I’ve followed Washington’s every move on reauthorization and visited the capital regularly to talk to people that mattered, officially or unofficially, in the ...
Maybe, just maybe, we have some progress, maybe even some momentum. The Senate Environment and Public Works Committee has oh so recently announced its two-year surface transportation bill proposal, (see my blog post, "Is this it? Or something like it?" ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths731 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views