More Articles for MAP-21 legislation
Get 'em Dirty By John Latta From the days when SAFETEA-LU’s expiration was way in the future, until today, I’ve followed Washington’s every move on reauthorization and visited the capital regularly to talk to people that mattered, officially or unofficially, in the ...
Maybe, just maybe, we have some progress, maybe even some momentum. The Senate Environment and Public Works Committee has oh so recently announced its two-year surface transportation bill proposal, (see my blog post, "Is this it? Or something like it?" ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving359 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice327 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness291 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options279 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill248 Views