More Articles for MAP-21 guidance documents
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) released interim guidance documents and Q&A’s regarding implementation of MAP-21. FHWA will also hold two webinars to provide an overview of the MAP-21 guidance documents. MAP-21 implementation webinars will be held the following days: 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views