More Articles for MAP-21 freight provisions
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) publicly announced on Feb. 14 that it established a National Freight Advisory Committee to provide recommendations aimed at improving the national freight transportation system. “Our freight system is the lifeblood of the American economy,” said ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views