More Articles for MAP-21 freight provisions
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) publicly announced on Feb. 14 that it established a National Freight Advisory Committee to provide recommendations aimed at improving the national freight transportation system. “Our freight system is the lifeblood of the American economy,” said ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier255 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views