More Articles for Manual for Bridge Evaluation (MBE)
Bridge Work Top FHWA bridge engineer looks at today’s and tomorrow’s bridges. By John Latta America’s bridges are safe. T hat’s the core message in an overview of those bridges from Tom Everett, P.E., the Federal Highway Administration’s principal bridge engineer and bridge programs team ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident930 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?563 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds558 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side511 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes454 Views