More Articles for Manitou
Manitou showcased a prototype of its MHT 1490 high-capacity telescopic handler at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 in Las Vegas. A 176-horsepower Tier 4 Final Mercedes engine with four cylinders powers the telehandler and is equipped with an exhaust gas recycling (EGR) valve and ...
Manitou will hit bauma running in April, highlighting its display with an upgrade to the three-in-one Rotative Telescopic Handler. As the company says, “It’s a crane, it’s a telehandler, it’s a platform.” The machine now comes with a Mercedes engine and ...
Terex Aerial Work Platforms, following its agreement with Manitou, will manufacture 7.79-, 9.92- and 11.75-meter electrical slab scissors lifts for sale by Manitou respectively as the 78 SEC, 100 SEC and 120 SE. The agreement between Terex AWP, announced in April ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views