More Articles for Manitou
Manitou showcased a prototype of its MHT 1490 high-capacity telescopic handler at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 in Las Vegas. A 176-horsepower Tier 4 Final Mercedes engine with four cylinders powers the telehandler and is equipped with an exhaust gas recycling (EGR) valve and ...
Manitou will hit bauma running in April, highlighting its display with an upgrade to the three-in-one Rotative Telescopic Handler. As the company says, “It’s a crane, it’s a telehandler, it’s a platform.” The machine now comes with a Mercedes engine and ...
Terex Aerial Work Platforms, following its agreement with Manitou, will manufacture 7.79-, 9.92- and 11.75-meter electrical slab scissors lifts for sale by Manitou respectively as the 78 SEC, 100 SEC and 120 SE. The agreement between Terex AWP, announced in April ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker276 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges255 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes224 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America188 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards134 Views