More Articles for Manitou
Manitou showcased a prototype of its MHT 1490 high-capacity telescopic handler at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 in Las Vegas. A 176-horsepower Tier 4 Final Mercedes engine with four cylinders powers the telehandler and is equipped with an exhaust gas recycling (EGR) valve and ...
Manitou will hit bauma running in April, highlighting its display with an upgrade to the three-in-one Rotative Telescopic Handler. As the company says, “It’s a crane, it’s a telehandler, it’s a platform.” The machine now comes with a Mercedes engine and ...
Terex Aerial Work Platforms, following its agreement with Manitou, will manufacture 7.79-, 9.92- and 11.75-meter electrical slab scissors lifts for sale by Manitou respectively as the 78 SEC, 100 SEC and 120 SE. The agreement between Terex AWP, announced in April ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1570 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets964 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses900 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views