More Articles for Manitou
Manitou showcased a prototype of its MHT 1490 high-capacity telescopic handler at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 in Las Vegas. A 176-horsepower Tier 4 Final Mercedes engine with four cylinders powers the telehandler and is equipped with an exhaust gas recycling (EGR) valve and ...
Manitou will hit bauma running in April, highlighting its display with an upgrade to the three-in-one Rotative Telescopic Handler. As the company says, “It’s a crane, it’s a telehandler, it’s a platform.” The machine now comes with a Mercedes engine and ...
Terex Aerial Work Platforms, following its agreement with Manitou, will manufacture 7.79-, 9.92- and 11.75-meter electrical slab scissors lifts for sale by Manitou respectively as the 78 SEC, 100 SEC and 120 SE. The agreement between Terex AWP, announced in April ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views