More Articles for Malcolm Swanson
Making high-RAP mixes -- an art and a science By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor Many state transportation departments have saved tens of millions of dollars by using reclaimed asphalt pavement. RAP is worth the same as the virgin materials it replaces. ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1518 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers454 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012421 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge418 Views
- I-5 temporary span opens to traffic (VIDEO)345 Views