More Articles for major construction contracts
Kristine Young, the chief executive officer of Des Moines, Iowa-based Miller the Driller, became the first-ever woman to lead the U.S. construction industry as she was sworn in as president of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) on March ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency491 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs342 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013250 Views