More Articles for maintenance costs
The Ohio Department of Transportation and municipalities across the state can expect to save about $5 million on road salt costs this winter. That’s because, according to a Columbus Dispatch report, the cost of road salt dropped this year to an ...
How equipment improvement process saved company $500,000 in maintenance costs Nearly five years ago, The Gorman Group’s mechanics spent a third of its time fixing emergency breakdowns. That repair rate, while just a little more than the industry average of 30 ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax707 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views