More Articles for maintenance costs
The Ohio Department of Transportation and municipalities across the state can expect to save about $5 million on road salt costs this winter. That’s because, according to a Columbus Dispatch report, the cost of road salt dropped this year to an ...
How equipment improvement process saved company $500,000 in maintenance costs Nearly five years ago, The Gorman Group’s mechanics spent a third of its time fixing emergency breakdowns. That repair rate, while just a little more than the industry average of 30 ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse440 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views