More Articles for Maine Historic Preservation Commission
Making History Again When a historical bridge in Maine had to be demolished and rebuilt, the question was how to do it and still preserve a landmark By Tina Grady Barbaccia When the historical bridge in Norridgewock, Maine, had deteriorated to a point ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?944 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?814 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views