More Articles for Magnovate Technologies President Dan Corns
It looks like Elon Musk isn’t the only one who wants to enter the futuristic transportation debate. Dan Corns, president of Magnovate Technologies, proposed a system that would use magnetic levitation technology to move people, freights and commodities up to 310 ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction749 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events709 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes591 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines457 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up447 Views