More Articles for Maggie Ullman energy coordinator for the Asheville Office of Sustainability
Taking steps to improve energy efficiency and reduce its overall carbon footprint, the City of Asheville, N.C., has initiated the state's first large-scale deployment of LED street lights. There are 3,643 LEDway street lights from Durham-based manufacturer ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)813 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D399 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)325 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views