More Articles for lowering traffic fatalities
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (VDMV) Highway Safety Office recently awarded $18.9 million in grant funds to support traffic safety programs in Virginia. The funds are allocated to Virginia from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1583 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1020 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets992 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?628 Views