More Articles for lowering traffic fatalities
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (VDMV) Highway Safety Office recently awarded $18.9 million in grant funds to support traffic safety programs in Virginia. The funds are allocated to Virginia from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views