More Articles for lowering traffic fatalities
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (VDMV) Highway Safety Office recently awarded $18.9 million in grant funds to support traffic safety programs in Virginia. The funds are allocated to Virginia from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1453 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority854 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles733 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours499 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans482 Views