More Articles for Lower bridge repair costs
The Kentucky Transportation Center has developed CatStrong CRP-X, carbon fiber reinforced polymer rod panels that are bonded to existing reinforced and deficient pre-stressed concrete bridge structural members to increase their capacity. Production uses small-diameter carbon fiber rods set on a ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1518 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1156 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1037 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project498 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views