More Articles for Lower bridge repair costs
The Kentucky Transportation Center has developed CatStrong CRP-X, carbon fiber reinforced polymer rod panels that are bonded to existing reinforced and deficient pre-stressed concrete bridge structural members to increase their capacity. Production uses small-diameter carbon fiber rods set on a ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding603 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable474 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future346 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold293 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers251 Views