More Articles for Lower bridge repair costs with carbon fiber reinforced polymer rod panels
The Kentucky Transportation Center has developed CatStrong CRP-X, carbon fiber reinforced polymer rod panels that are bonded to existing reinforced and deficient pre-stressed concrete bridge structural members to increase their capacity. Production uses small-diameter carbon fiber rods set on a ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts551 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse445 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers122 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views