More Articles for Low Temperature Cracking Performance of Superpave and Cold in-Place Recycled Pavements
Solving the Riddle of RAP and Thermal Cracking By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Use of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in hot-, warm- and cold-mix asphalt is growing dramatically, as tests validate its use in ever-increasing quantities. But there are fears that higher quantities ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)802 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects550 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D285 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign266 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says262 Views