More Articles for Louisville
Vacuworx announced this week that it will demonstrate its new concrete road barrier lifter at the 2013 International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition in Louisville, Kentucky. The lifter will be on display Oct. 1-3 at ICUEE Booth K185, where Vacuworx will ...
Parsons has hired Sam Elters as regional transportation director in Arizona and Nevada. In this position, he will be responsible for all road and highway projects in this region, and he will serve as the lead for major pursuits, including public-private ...
Michelin is breaking ground next week on a new Earthmover tire manufacturing plant in Anderson County, S.C. The company is also expanding its existing Earthmover tire facility in Lexington, S.C.The two projects represent a $750 million investment and will create ...
Major Wire named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the south central United States and Puerto Rico.Teague will work directly with Major Wire authorized dealers and aggregate, mining and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views