More Articles for Louisiana
Road safety is always a concern, regardless of where you live. The good news is road fatalities across the United States are down 23 percent since 2005. The bad news: road fatalities still happen far too often. Michael Sivak, research professor ...
When I’m driving, if someone cuts me off, I’ll momentarily think, “These are some of the worst drivers!” Now, that’s a bit melodramatic. But for drivers in 10 states, that statement isn’t too far from the truth. CarInsuranceComparison.com released a report on ...
Don’t run red lights or stop signs. Stay on your side if there are double lines. These are all laws we know and hopefully abide by – but what about these crazy rules? Many states have outlawed texting while driving. But ...
Expanded clay lightweight aggregate used in chip seal surface treatments provided cost savings and a high friction score for Louisiana Highway 3147. Daily rains, high tides and south winds of hurricane caliber had taken their toll on Louisiana Highway 3147, a ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views