More Articles for Louisiana DOTD
The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (DOTD) has announced that its primarily federally-funded bus service between New Orleans and Baton Rouge will cease operations on June 30. The program, known as LA Swift, was created in 2005 as a temporary ...
Expanded clay lightweight aggregate used in chip seal surface treatments provided cost savings and a high friction score for Louisiana Highway 3147. Daily rains, high tides and south winds of hurricane caliber had taken their toll on Louisiana Highway 3147, a ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1583 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1020 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets992 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?628 Views