More Articles for Louis Keller
By eTrucker Staff Navistar said at a July 19 press conference a third-party test it commissioned shows the 2010 International ProStar+ with MaxxForce 13 Advanced EGR engine leads all Class 8 trucks in “fluid economy” – a measurement of diesel ...
The Winston-Salem City Council will offer a total of $14.35 million to entice Cat to build a plant in the area, reports the Winston-Salem Journal. Winston-Salem has appeared the most proactive of three cities reportedly up for the plant, which include Montgomery, Alabama, and ...
Louis Keller, one of the inventors of the compact, three-wheeled machine that lead to the first Bobcat-branded skid steer loaders, has died. Louis, along with his brother Cyril, created the three-wheeled loader as a way to clean out turkey barns, ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series983 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks391 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene251 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group247 Views
- Manitou previews MHT 1490 telescopic handler at ConExpo-Con/Agg198 Views