More Articles for Louay N. Mohannad
The Second Time Around Recycled materials need analysis, characterization By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor There is no stopping the growth of recycled and reclaimed materials in pavements. The use of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP), reclaimed asphalt shingles (RAS), recycled concrete aggregate (RCA), and recycled ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes660 Views
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road147 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers120 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually98 Views
- New poll shows 67 percent of people are against a gas tax increase96 Views