More Articles for Los Angeles County
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has received a national Pavement Pioneer Award for the long-life asphalt pavement projects recently constructed on Interstate 5 in Northern California. Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty received the award on behalf of the agency at the ...
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views