More Articles for Los Angeles County
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has received a national Pavement Pioneer Award for the long-life asphalt pavement projects recently constructed on Interstate 5 in Northern California. Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty received the award on behalf of the agency at the ...
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
- Why Alaska DOT isn't sweating U.S. DOT's upcoming reimbursement plan793 Views
- Daimler unveils self-driving truck prototype in Germany592 Views
- 10 States in dire need of Highway Trust Fund551 Views
- House panel proposes $10.5 billion stopgap for transportation; Sens. Boxer, Carper oppose plan504 Views
- Teen flips car in first 50 feet of first driving lesson502 Views