More Articles for Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
The project that will widen the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles is slated for completion in June 2014, according to CBS Los Angeles. The Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project was originally set to be completed in the spring of 2013, but received ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River618 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business363 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views