More Articles for Loop 1604
Two years ago the Texas Department of Transportation was forced to halt highway construction project when an endangered, eyeless spider habitat was found at the site. Now TxDOT finally has a solution... The original plan was to build an underpass connecting Loop ...
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) on Wednesday joined the Alamo Regional Mobility Authority, VIA Metropolitan Transit, city of San Antonio and Bexar County leaders in unveiling a plan to allocate more than $800 million for San Antonio highways. The funds ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college236 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?199 Views