More Articles for long-term transportation reauthorization
Congressman Shuster: Obama ‘offered little more than window dressing’ on transportation funding plans
Congressman Bill Shuster, chairman of the Subcommittee on Railroads Pipelines and Hazardous Materials, issued the following statement in response to the President’s remarks this morning regarding transportation and his request to address a Joint Session ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency545 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River481 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill392 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update321 Views