More Articles for long-term transportation bill
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee today approved the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act jobs legislation to reauthorize and reform federal surface transportation programs and rebuild the nation’s roads, bridges and infrastructure. The current nation is currently operating under ...
With a new majority in the House, a new chairman and many new members of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, as well as a changing national economic picture, it is worth asking the question, "What's ahead for transportation in ...
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-FL), the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Republican leader, at a July 27 Congressional oversight hearing, declared dead a federal gas tax increase to fund a long-term transportation bill. Although some ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series960 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks365 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group356 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines203 Views
- Manitou previews MHT 1490 telescopic handler at ConExpo-Con/Agg166 Views