More Articles for long-term reauthorization
The House of Representatives passed the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012, Part II, on April 18 by a vote of 293 to 127. Included in the extension is language to transfer the authority to approve the Keystone XL pipeline ...
House Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) conducted a Congressional field hearing today in Central Florida on pending major transportation legislation. This will be the only scheduled field hearing in Florida on the transportation bill. The Committee is conducting an ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views