More Articles for Long-Life Asphalt Pavement Projects
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has received a national Pavement Pioneer Award for the long-life asphalt pavement projects recently constructed on Interstate 5 in Northern California. Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty received the award on behalf of the agency at the ...
Caltrans Senior Engineer Sean Shepard (I-5 Red Bluff job) and Caltrans Resident Engineer John Bailey (I-5 Weed job) share lessons learned on the Long-Life Asphalt Pavement Projects on Interstate 5. . . Editor’s Note: This is a web-exclusive piece to complement “Long Live ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes592 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts538 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse496 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers154 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views