More Articles for Loma Prieta Earthquake
The main thoroughfare to get across the bay from San Francisco to Oakland, California, had been completely closed since Wednesday, August 28, so the final touches could be finished on the new 2.2-mile span from Oakland to Yerba Buena Island ...
This article was contributed by Quikrete. The historic San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge is a vital artery for the 280,000 vehicles traveling between the two major California cities daily. However, by 2008, after seven decades of wear and tear, government officials ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views