More Articles for locomotive
The steam locomotive that inspired the train in the 2004 Warner Brothers film The Polar Express is back on the tracks. The train, known as the Pere Marquette 1225 Locomotive, is now back on the tracks after a federally-mandated four-year rebuild. The ...
Amtrak on Wednesday offered Senator Tom Carper (D-Del.) a preview of its Wilmington Maintenance Facility, where the company is testing its new electric locomotives, according to Delaware’s WDDE. The facility is in the final stages of testing the Siemens-manufactured Amtrak Cities Sprinter ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system467 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views