More Articles for local projects
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is awarding local projects $102 million. Those funds are divided into $70 million for road construction projects, $17 million for bridge construction projects, $12 million for bicycle and pedestrian projects and nearly $3 million for ...
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) last week announced $10.5 million in grants to help fund 20 projects aimed at improving mobility and restoring transportation history. The funding, part of ODOT’s Transportation Alternative Program, will go toward community projects for non-motorized ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views