More Articles for local projects
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is awarding local projects $102 million. Those funds are divided into $70 million for road construction projects, $17 million for bridge construction projects, $12 million for bicycle and pedestrian projects and nearly $3 million for ...
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) last week announced $10.5 million in grants to help fund 20 projects aimed at improving mobility and restoring transportation history. The funding, part of ODOT’s Transportation Alternative Program, will go toward community projects for non-motorized ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2173 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1331 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...944 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house585 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views