More Articles for local projects
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is awarding local projects $102 million. Those funds are divided into $70 million for road construction projects, $17 million for bridge construction projects, $12 million for bicycle and pedestrian projects and nearly $3 million for ...
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) last week announced $10.5 million in grants to help fund 20 projects aimed at improving mobility and restoring transportation history. The funding, part of ODOT’s Transportation Alternative Program, will go toward community projects for non-motorized ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker277 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges222 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes200 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America160 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views