More Articles for local projects
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is awarding local projects $102 million. Those funds are divided into $70 million for road construction projects, $17 million for bridge construction projects, $12 million for bicycle and pedestrian projects and nearly $3 million for ...
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) last week announced $10.5 million in grants to help fund 20 projects aimed at improving mobility and restoring transportation history. The funding, part of ODOT’s Transportation Alternative Program, will go toward community projects for non-motorized ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1548 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses874 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway727 Views