More Articles for local funding
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) last week announced $10.5 million in grants to help fund 20 projects aimed at improving mobility and restoring transportation history. The funding, part of ODOT’s Transportation Alternative Program, will go toward community projects for non-motorized ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax252 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion216 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views