More Articles for local funding
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) last week announced $10.5 million in grants to help fund 20 projects aimed at improving mobility and restoring transportation history. The funding, part of ODOT’s Transportation Alternative Program, will go toward community projects for non-motorized ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress159 Views
- SDLG to make backhoes, motor graders; machines will no longer have Volvo brand137 Views