More Articles for local funding
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) last week announced $10.5 million in grants to help fund 20 projects aimed at improving mobility and restoring transportation history. The funding, part of ODOT’s Transportation Alternative Program, will go toward community projects for non-motorized ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2261 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1277 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority604 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles542 Views