More Articles for load sensing technology
Vacuworx Concrete Barrier Lifter Vacuworx showcased its wirelessly operated concrete barrier lifter at ICUEE, where the company demonstrated the lifter’s ability to handle 44,000 pounds or more thanks to its two changeable vacuum pads. vacuworx.com betterroads.com/vacuworx-concrete-barrier-lifter Gehl V270 and V330 GEN:2 Skid Steers Gehl’s V270 ...
Terex has made its TW85 and TW110 wheeled excavators available in North America, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The 101-horsepower TW85 has and operating weight of 18,519 pounds and a bucket capacity ranging from 3.1- to ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?430 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants173 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views