More Articles for Lisa Carson
President Obama on July 6 signed into law a combined transportation, student loan and flood insurance bill at a White House event. The House and Senate on June 29 passed a new two-year $105 billion surface transportation reauthorization bill, Moving Ahead for ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker275 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes190 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges188 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America148 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views