More Articles for Linda Hapner
A Nebraska Story By John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, firstname.lastname@example.org Better Roads’ production manager, Linda Hapner, sent me, as she does, a story idea. A wonderful read about a short-lived 1880’s bridge. The ingenuity would be valued today, although the technology is obsolete. It felt ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)740 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign271 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers248 Views