More Articles for Lincoln Highway
Squats for train tickets Need a train ticket but don’t have any cash on you? Just squat for it. In exchange for knocking out 30 squats, you can score a free subway ticket – worth about a buck – at Russia’s Vystavochnaya ...
The Lincoln Highway, the transcontinental highway that could take motorists from coast to coast, has turned 100 years old. The highway now is made up of “a patchwork of already existing roads,” Kay Shelton, president of the Lincoln Highway Association and ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series984 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks391 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene264 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund204 Views
- VIDEO: JCB backhoes, skid steers and telehandlers rock out with violinist group184 Views