More Articles for Lincoln Highway Association
Squats for train tickets Need a train ticket but don’t have any cash on you? Just squat for it. In exchange for knocking out 30 squats, you can score a free subway ticket – worth about a buck – at Russia’s Vystavochnaya ...
The Lincoln Highway, the transcontinental highway that could take motorists from coast to coast, has turned 100 years old. The highway now is made up of “a patchwork of already existing roads,” Kay Shelton, president of the Lincoln Highway Association and ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2021 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1312 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...884 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views