More Articles for lightweight unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV)
Trimble/Gatewing Drone Mapping Trimble has acquired privately held Gatewing of Gent, Belgium, a provider of lightweight unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) for photogrammetry and rapid terrain mapping applications. UAVs provide users the ability to create orthophotos and Digital Surface Models (DSM) from aerial ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?668 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund396 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete260 Views