More Articles for lightweight aggregate
Expanded clay lightweight aggregate used in chip seal surface treatments provided cost savings and a high friction score for Louisiana Highway 3147. (Photo: Big River Industries) Daily rains, high tides and south winds of hurricane caliber had taken their toll on ...
Speeding Up Time The multiple values of accelerated bridge replacement The cost of user delays in an era of unbridled traffic congestion is driving today’s fast-paced bridge erection technology, and it’s being encouraged by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) in partnership with ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1517 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June987 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers459 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge413 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012342 Views