More Articles for lifetime achievement in bridge engineering
Michael Abrahams, technical director of structures for Parsons Brinckerhoff, is the recipient of the John A. Roebling Medal. Given as part of the International Bridge Conference (IBC) Awards 2011 program, the Roebling Medal recognizes an individual for lifetime achievement in ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014563 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding338 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future312 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable284 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers271 Views