More Articles for Liebherr R 9XX prototype hybrid excavator
Liebherr’s R 9XX 40-ton prototype electric hybrid excavator features an electric hybrid driveline and is powered mostly by a standard diesel engine, though it also uses an electric storage device known as supercaps and a hydraulic pressure accumulator. The hybrid system ...
Liebherr displayed its R 9XX concept electric hybrid excavator at Bauma 2013 this week, our sister site, Equipment World, reported from the show. The 40-ton prototype excavator, which features an electric hybrid driveline, is powered mostly by a standard diesel engine, ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views