More Articles for LG U.S. National Texting Champion Austin Wierschke
Wisconsin teenager and two-time LG U.S. National Texting Champion Austin Wierschke is advocating for drivers to put their mobile phones away while behind the wheel, the Appleton Post-Crescent reported. The 18-year-old has won titles for his texting abilities like speed, accuracy ...
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee wants carbon tax to fund transportation infrastructure216 Views
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road171 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually145 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?89 Views
- The 10 most congested intersections for truckers77 Views