More Articles for Lester Cheney
High-production paving on 4-inch overlay By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor It took an Illinois contractor eight days of elapsed time to pave a 4-inch concrete overlay on 4 1/2 miles of Illinois 53, a four-lane divided roadway. D Construction, an American ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update278 Views