More Articles for Leo Vecellio Jr.
Bob Burleson, president of the Florida Transportation Builders’ Association (FTBA), is among the first three honorees to be inducted into the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation’s (ARTBA-TDF) inaugural “Hall of Fame.” In celebration of its’ 25th ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views