More Articles for Leo Vecellio Jr.
Bob Burleson, president of the Florida Transportation Builders’ Association (FTBA), is among the first three honorees to be inducted into the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation’s (ARTBA-TDF) inaugural “Hall of Fame.” In celebration of its’ 25th ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views