More Articles for Leo Vecellio Jr.
Bob Burleson, president of the Florida Transportation Builders’ Association (FTBA), is among the first three honorees to be inducted into the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation’s (ARTBA-TDF) inaugural “Hall of Fame.” In celebration of its’ 25th ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse484 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views