More Articles for Leo Vecellio Jr.
Bob Burleson, president of the Florida Transportation Builders’ Association (FTBA), is among the first three honorees to be inducted into the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation’s (ARTBA-TDF) inaugural “Hall of Fame.” In celebration of its’ 25th ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2208 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1264 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority747 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles677 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans514 Views