More Articles for Leo Frigo Bridge
The Leo Frigo Memorial Bridge has been closed since Sept. 25 after motorists reported a 2-foot dip in the pavement across all lanes of traffic east of the river, according to a report in the Post Crescent. Now, around-the-clock repair efforts ...
Last month’s Leo Frigo Bridge closure, caused by reports of the bridge sagging, has sparked further debate about truck weight regulations. Heavy truck opponents are pushing for stricter weight restrictions on bridges, while supporters look to increase weight limits, Politico reported ...
Police closed Wisconsin’s Leo Frigo Bridge on Wednesday after a 400-foot section of the span began to sag, according to a report from CNN. The bridge, formerly known as Tower Drive Bridge, carries about 40,000 cars daily on Interstate 43 over ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1008 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles877 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse699 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views