More Articles for Leo Frigo Bridge
The Leo Frigo Memorial Bridge has been closed since Sept. 25 after motorists reported a 2-foot dip in the pavement across all lanes of traffic east of the river, according to a report in the Post Crescent. Now, around-the-clock repair efforts ...
Last month’s Leo Frigo Bridge closure, caused by reports of the bridge sagging, has sparked further debate about truck weight regulations. Heavy truck opponents are pushing for stricter weight restrictions on bridges, while supporters look to increase weight limits, Politico reported ...
Police closed Wisconsin’s Leo Frigo Bridge on Wednesday after a 400-foot section of the span began to sag, according to a report from CNN. The bridge, formerly known as Tower Drive Bridge, carries about 40,000 cars daily on Interstate 43 over ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction734 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events707 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes589 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines445 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up436 Views